Old September 10th 04, 11:17 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: ARRL to propose subband-by-bandwidth regulation
From:
(William)
Date: 9/8/2004 7:20 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Thank God...Maybe we can keep the scum in one puddle.

Now DAVE! Why should we assume he'd have any relevent experience or
participation? He's got a big mouth, a bad attitude, and the idea that the
Constitutions guarantees somehow mean it's OK to be an antagonistic twerp.

One day, someone will throw a brick through his windows or flatten his
tires, and "all of a sudden" he will realize that there ARE penalties for
running your mouth off.

So much for "civil discourse."

You're simply incapable of it.

Best of Luck.

There's nothing of what I said that's "uncivil", Brain.

Bricks through windows and slashed tires is acceptable in your neighborhood?

Lennie's spent a long time building his foundation of hatred.

You have credentials to be making such judgements?

One of these days someone is likely to react. It happens everyday. Read
the papers.

I see a threat in your remarks. A violent threat. Thrown bricks and slashed tires.

The ones I feel sorry for are Mrs Lennie and thier cats. I doubt she has
a clue as to how he acts in this open, public fourm. She will be the one
terrorized as a result of HIS actions.

Now threats of terrorism to his spouse, and unspeakable acts to "thier" cats.

Oh well.

Steve, K4YZ

Yeh, oh well.

So much for your civil discourse - you're simply incapable of it.