Old September 11th 04, 02:08 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,

(Foul-mouthed Role Model of a Modern Ham Extra) writes:

The ones I feel sorry for are Mrs Lennie and thier cats. I doubt she has
a clue as to how he acts in this open, public fourm. She will be the one
terrorized as a result of HIS actions.

Anyone attempting to "terrorize" my wife, me, or this household
will be in for a rude, painful surprise.

Google will, of course, archive this message made in a public venue.
The LAPD can access that. So can the telephone company security
people. So can AOL.

Intimidation "threats" made over a newsgroup are puerile rantings of
a deranged mind. No degrees or certificates needed to verify that.

Creepy!