Old September 11th 04, 07:33 PM
Blackguard

(William) wrote in message . com...
Mike Coslo wrote in message ...

I could provide references that can tell you that I was out of town
that week. I don't know that you you wold believe me though.

- Mike KB3EIA -

I believe very little of what I read here.

Wise decision, William. Perhaps there is hope for you.

Or am I dissapointed?

You worry overmuch about Quitefine's and Blackguard's identity!

Perhaps I am Mike Coslo. Perhaps I am Jim Miccolis. Maybe I am both!

I will impart some wisdom to you. You may not know this.
You hate my so-called anonymity not because I don't have courage of my
convictions but because it is no fun for you to hurl insults at that
which you cannot identify. It is fun for you to hurl insults at named
people.
You need people like Steve badly.

But with Quitefine and Blackguard, you must discuss ideas!
Or you can do as you are doing.
You can complain that we aren't real.

PAH! Whining.

as once was