Old September 11th 04, 08:02 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Foul-mouthed Role Model of a Modern Ham Extra) writes:

The ones I feel sorry for are Mrs Lennie and thier cats. I doubt she

has
a clue as to how he acts in this open, public fourm. She will be the one
terrorized as a result of HIS actions.

Anyone attempting to "terrorize" my wife, me, or this household
will be in for a rude, painful surprise.

Google will, of course, archive this message made in a public venue.
The LAPD can access that. So can the telephone company security
people. So can AOL.

Intimidation "threats" made over a newsgroup are puerile rantings of
a deranged mind. No degrees or certificates needed to verify that.

Creepy!

Nah. Only one who is emotionally disturbed, like nursie gets at times.

He once got into a habit of "signing" his posts "Steve and the Boys."
[as if he had a 'hood gang here gonna do bad tings to me...] :-)

Then too was the other veiled threat of "it takes a few ounces of
pressure [on a trigger]" to silence someone. :-)

Another PCTA Role Model of a modern mad extra for all newbies to
emulate. Nice image of U.S. amateur radio? I don't think so.

The other PCTA extras condone, even encourage him to keep doing
that. Modern amateur spirit?

I comment to the other radio amateurs in here, not you, Brian.