Old September 12th 04, 05:16 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message
Subject: Radiosport contesting --- an idea to validate 97.1(a)
From: "Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@getrid of this mindspring.com
Date: 9/12/2004 6:36 AM Central Standard Time

"Len Over 21" wrote in message

Danny boy, consider that you make a big target. Fills the
sight picture very nicely. Just a few ounces of pressure.....

[not talking about radio at all but then Danny boy wasn't doing
that, either]

Poor Poor Lennie, now resorting to terroristic threats. Correct me ,

oh
know it all, isn't this improper under the patriot act? Should anyone

be
interested...please submit to proper authorities. I won't bother because

know he is a sick person, and impotent also considering his
response.....did I hit that nerve old boy?

Let us now simplify things........we all have your number, you are just

fun
to play with.

It's some of that "NCTA" double standard, Dan.

Of course Lennie can't SEE the "sight picture" , so what's to worry?

73

Steve, K4YZ

No worry...I would just love to read about him getting questioned by the
feds.

Dan/W4NTI