Old September 13th 04, 03:10 AM
Blackguard

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

Mike Coslo wrote in message
Wow, I go away for a week, and you folks made a mess of the place!

Now I know why there is an aftermarket in keyboards! ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Odd; Blackguard was away for a week.

So was "Quitefine." :-)

Are you Quitesure? ;^)

Heh heh. Hi hi. :-)

I quitclaim the quixotic quotidian quip. shrug

!!! Sweet !!!

Dave didn't get it when I used it on him.

I'm so glad to find that not everyone on here is a dullard.

Thank you. :-)

All of the "dullardism" in here blinds them.

They are too busy seeking retribution for their self-perceived wounds
to their "honor." Tsk.

Sort of like some Revolutionary War re-enactment, their standard
showing crossed J-38s with snarl background and the motto above,
"Learn code or die!"

You post odd things, Lenover21. Crossed J38 keys in a standard in a
Revolutionary war enactment? Your multichronistic posts are
fascinating.

Make sense!. But do tell us more.

They keep falling on the field of battle, the ground littered with pieces
of ham-band-aid wrappings. Snarls and epithets they still have, a
sort of dying gasp of egos...all they have left.

All that about a hobby. Hi hi.

Yes, and you see fit to post your diarrhetoric here, all about a hobby
of which you are not a part of.

This really is not funny. It is pathetic.

I am

What once was

and shall always be

Blackguard Vox Deus