Old September 16th 04, 03:50 AM
Brian Kelly

"Phil Kane" wrote in message . net...
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:07:32 GMT, Dave Heil wrote:

I am not an A-1 member
Ed Hare is not
Dave Heil is not
Jim Miccolis is not
Steve Robeson is not
Phil Kane is not

I Yam, I Yam... (laying on the floor and banging my heels....)
1962 IIRC.

Anyway, that's a nice list of (mostly) historic RRAP posters. Never
saw Riley, Sumner, Haynie, Stafford or Imlay here, though.

I've sat down and yakked with them quite a few times, and they're
smart not to be here.....

There are hundreds of other A-1 Op members who've never posted here.

Pass the A-1, please......

Yo Counselor FYI I came up with a *really* decent London broil
marinated overnight in Jack Daniel's original #7 sauce this Saturday
past. Nice bite, A-1 would have screwed it up.

w3rv