Old September 16th 04, 03:53 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Default Doing Battle? Can't Resist Posting?

Hmmmmmmmmm.......

Just came back from a 2 day out-of-town assignment to find 126 RRAP
messages pending.

When I did the math on the one's that WEREN'T in the filter file, over 70
of the posts were from one of three posters...WA8ULX, Lennie or Brain. Theya re
the only three I have filered. That way I can read the meaningful stuff first.

WA8ULX was NOT in any of the posts, except by mention of another.

That put all 72 in the laps of Lennie and Brain.

Why do I make mention of this?

Probably because it's Lennie who insists that no one here posts "on
subject" and only post to "do battle". Interesting, considering his flagrant,
frequent attacks on "Jimmy", "der Oberst" ,"Dill Sergeant", "Mama Dee" and
others.

The other is because last month Brain stated others "can't help yourself,
you have to respond...".

Guess they have a hard time with objectivity, not that we had any doubts.

73

Steve, K4YZ