Old September 16th 04, 11:14 PM
William

PAMNO (N2EY) wrote in message ...

Just for starters. Actually I've lost track of how many different names Len has
made up for me. Seems he just can't bring himself to call me "Jim" or "N2EY",
even though I call him "Len" or "Mr. Anderson".

I can call you Jim. Doesn't matter because you don't like my message.

But Len and Biran get you to call them "Putz", "Loser", "Brain" and
"PuppetBoy", just for starters. Which is probably their entire game, really.

Ahem, that's "Brian." And we don't "get him to call us" anything.
Steve does so on the free volition of any number of his various
personalities.

The other is because last month Brain stated others "can't help
yourself, you have to respond...".

Prove him wrong.

Please do. It'll be a first.

Guess they have a hard time with objectivity, not that we had any
doubts.

Of course. So why play their game?

I can be Quiteobjective. Try me with some rational discourse.