Old September 17th 04, 12:35 AM
Dave Heil

Steve Robeson K4CAP wrote:

Subject: Earlier rrap posters
From: Dave Heil
Date: 9/14/2004 11:17 PM Central Standard Time

William wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message

Perhaps you have trouble remembering the facts. Brian Burke listed a
couple of names of those posters here who are members of the A-1 Op
Club. Burke then went out of his way to list PCTA posters who are not

A-1 Op members. As I recall, he wrote something like, "Dave Heil K8MN is
NOT a member". Of course that made Brian look pretty silly, for not
having his ducks in a row and for making it obvious that he was pushing
an agenda.
I'll be happy to google it up for you, should further clarification be
needed.

Please do.

(quote)

"From: "Brian P Burke"

(SNIP TO)

Neither Dick, Bruce, nor Larry are members of the A-1 Operators Club.
So
far, so good.

But, of note,

I am not an A-1 member
Ed Hare is not
Dave Heil is not

(SNIP TO)

So there must be something to this. Arnie and Hans, at least when on
the
radio, must be model citizens. Congratulations to both of them.

73, Brian/N0iMD (end quote)

There ya go, "William". Read it and weep.

Pretty good stuff, Dave.

Nice job.

It's just like the Lennie/PuppetBoy duo to actually QUOTE a link that
DISPROVES thier very assertion contained within that post.

What an idiot.

I dunno if he thought I wouldn't or thought I couldn't.
Maybe he can come up with confirmation that he caught hell over the
issue for weeks.

Dave K8MN