Old September 17th 04, 12:42 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Earlier rrap posters
From: Dave Heil
Date: 9/16/2004 6:35 PM Central Standard Time
Steve Robeson K4CAP wrote:
What an idiot.

I dunno if he thought I wouldn't or thought I couldn't.
Maybe he can come up with confirmation that he caught hell over the
issue for weeks.

It doesn't much matter, Dave.

Brian has already shown that he doesn't assimilate new lessons well.
He'll go right on ahead and shoot his mouth off again over some other easily
refuteable item and then spend MORE weeks dodging his errors.

"Unlicensed services provide a major role in emergency comms", for one.

Hope this stuff misses you guys farther north. Power's off in the county
west of me, and I can hear emergency crews south of Huntsville working on
flooding issues and power outages...

Ivan was one tuff SOB, that's for sure!

73

Steve, K4YZ