Old September 20th 04, 11:32 AM
Brian Kelly

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: ARS License Numbers
From:
(William)
Date: 9/19/2004 7:57 AM Central Standard Time
(Brian Kelly) wrote in message
.com...

Date/time/freq pse?

QSL?

w3rv

Kelly, I owe you no QSO. bb

Of course Weenie Willy, you don't owe me a thing, 'snot even a
discussion. Your problem is that you have yet to figure out the
relationship between bull****ting about things like your non-T5
operation and the end fed antenna you don't have and what you owe
yerself.

Hey Brian (W3RV)...nickle says he CAN'T.

C'mon guy, a lousy NICKEL Robeson? Hell, I mentally bet a Franklin
against a Washington that he can't cut the mustard and would wimp out.
Which he's obviously done. Weenie Weenie Willy Beeper has no "end fed
wire antenna" of course or he woulda gotten on the air with it and
rendered me the neighborhood ass for challenging him to a Q with the
thing. But instead he fully met my expectations and non-performed
precisely as expected.

Whatta huge surprise. He's as predictable as the tides.

He might get on there, have a
good time, and then realize just how wrong he'd been all along.

Nah, he's been there, he has plenty of on-the-air time. I'm no
evangelist looking to "show him the light" plus I could care less if
he has fun or not. Point is that I offered him an opportunity to once
more prove that he's all bluster and keyboard and no radio or gonads
which is typical of his breed of lurkers in this NG. And of course he
did.

Then he'd not be able to sleep at night worrying about what Lennie thought
of him.

Cowering under the blankets waiting for The Greasy Hand of his
puppeteer master to slide . . too graphic, fuhgeddit.

73

Steve, K4YZ

b.