Old September 23rd 04, 01:18 AM
Robert Circumfrence

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:00:11 -0400, KC8QJP wrote:

The league needs to be more tolerant of cbers. I believe the cbers to be
far superior lately, in the advancements of electronics and look beyond our
front yards. Look at us hams, we are at a standstill and the cbers are miles
ahead of us in both technology and intellect. We need cbers in the ARRL to
assist us before we destroy ourselves.We can all learn from the cbers and
their ingenuity, especially their mobile applications. Think about --I'm
crisco kathy and I approve this message

Ummmm.....Errrrr......BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!!

That's a hoot and a holler!