Old September 23rd 04, 04:22 PM
Pure Vegetable Shortning

"KØHB" wrote in message link.net...
"KC8QJP" wrote in message
The league needs to be more tolerant of cbers. I believe the cbers to
be
far superior lately, in the advancements of electronics and look
beyond our
front yards. Look at us hams, we are at a standstill and the cbers are
miles
ahead of us in both technology and intellect. We need cbers in the
ARRL to
assist us before we destroy ourselves.We can all learn from the cbers
and
their ingenuity, especially their mobile applications. Think
about --I'm crisco kathy and I approve this message

The Armenian judges gave this a 9.8 on the Olympic Troll-O-Meter, but
they were over-ruled by the umpires in instant replay, who award it a
1.4.

The Armenian judges lodged a formal protest!

It was sufficiently trollish, of course, but way too obvious. It was
poorly written, poorly executed, and was so incredibly lame as to lack
the true drawing power of a really masterful troll.

Maybe as high as a 1.6 for the intense stupidity of the premise, but a
9.8? Never!

The Armenian judges tear their hair out, throw their balalaikas down in
dismay, and perform the traditional Armenian Dismay Chant!

They demand a recount!

73, de Hans, K0HB

No Hans, she is correct. Doug (N8WWM) spends a lot of time in the CB
newsgroups. Learning about tweaking his amps, and antenna design. He
even had a CB'er design a 6 meter antenna that he now markets on Ebay.