Old September 24th 04, 08:30 PM
Len Over 21

In article , PAMNO
(N2EY) writes:

In article ,

(Brian Kelly) writes:

But when it came down to it, "pulling a Cecil" meant actually getting on the
air and meeting others on the air. *Cecil* was a stand-up guy about the whole
thing. The other Brian isn't. That's the bottom line.

No, not a "bottom line," just another denigration of someone who
refused a demand from a Lord High God of Radio(telegraphy) to
"sked" with "CW" at the appointed hour.

Mother superior* has outdone herself.

[* term does NOT have any religious connotation...]

And it will be spun so that somehow it's *your* fault...

Yawn.

Didja read my UP/URS-2 story about what probably really happened in T5? Wanna
bet that it's pretty darn close to the truth?

Not that we'll ever get the real story or even a straight answer...

Report back to us after your return from T5 land and tell us of your
findings, Lord High Gods of Radio(telegraphy).

Neither of you were there before...yet you are all so damn Expert on
the matter.

PCTA extras must stick together...and try to stick it to any NCTA
within sight and hearing (like General Order #1).