Old September 24th 04, 08:30 PM
Len Over 21

In article , PAMNO
(mother superior) writes:

In article ,

(Brian Kelly) writes:

for cripes sake, the Honcho Maximo of NCI wised up and
bailed out of here long ago leaving us to bicker mindlesssly,
circularly and endlessly with dim lights like Burke and the other
Anderson. WE'RE the RRAP stupids for bothering with any of it
Miccolis.

Who is bothering? I read a few posts, write a few, discuss interesting
topics with KB3EIA, N8UZE, and some others. Filtering what one reads
works wonders.

Carl only got to reap what he sowed.

Carl *used to* be one of the top name-callers, insulters, shouters, and
all-around behave-like-a-two-year-old posters here. Almost but not quite down
to Len Anderson's level of behavior.

Right. I'm the "only one" signing off posts for over a year using a
Yiddish pejorative meaning "penis head?"

I'm the "only one" who has implied opponents are pedophiles and
accusing them of spousal abuse...in addition to being "pathological
liars?"

Of course. Terrible behavior. Gratuitously egregious.

:-)

Mother superior should be aware of Jim Kehler, KH2D, and his
actions in here as one of the ardent (if not virulent) PCTA super
extras and the wonderful "No SSB International."

Mother superior* should be aware of one Eric June who tried to
take over that position in here...Cecil Moore [of the "live and let
live" saying as an NCTA] confounded him at every turn.

[* that is NOT a religious title]

Tsk, tsk, tsk. All that hopping up and down about "rude
behavior!" And to a Lord High God of Radio(telegraphy)!

Maybe you want your congressperson to start a bill to abrogate
all free and independent thought and expression by U.S. citizens
against the morse code test? That ought to end any conflict and
make you oh-so-happy.

"Tension, apprehension, and dissention have begun..." - from
Alfred Bester's "The Demolished Man."

With all the best of kindest regards for your moral superiority,