Old September 25th 04, 04:00 AM
Len Over 21

In article . net, "KØHB"
writes:

"Len Over 21" wrote

"Tension, apprehension, and dissention have begun..." - from
Alfred Bester's "The Demolished Man."

Pretensions of literacy?

Absolutely NO pretense, crusty old sea salt. As a many-times
published author in several different publications, I do have some
literacy background.

Not only that, I was a member of the first, and still surviving,
science fiction club (first worldwide, in fact) just down the street
a bit in North Hollywood. [SFWA] Need directions to get there?

Lots of the writers (not just science fiction) show up there from
time to time. I don't recall Vonnegut ever being there...he isn't
really mainstream SF, more of a literary-review favorite for the
Sunday supplements.

"Tension, apprehension, and dissention have begun..." :-)