Old September 25th 04, 07:46 PM
Len Over 21

In article , PAMNO
(N2EY) writes:

In article ,

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

(N2EY) wrote in message
e.com...

Nor will I. Heck, I can't remember all the names Len has invented for
me to avoid calling me "Jim" or "N2EY". Let's see....there's "Jimmie"
(note the feminized ending), "Jimmie Who", "Rev. Jim", "negative j",
"Miccolis", etc.

What purpose does all that serve?

None, other than to prove what a creep he is.

Apply that same logic to someone who replies in kind. If I respond to being
called "Jimmie" by calling him "Lennie", what does that make me?

And he does that well and frequently.

Without any help from anyone else.

Independence is a wonderful thing. Try some. It is useful in the
amateur service and many like it!

The "Newington-South" routine got tiring years ago... :-)