Old September 27th 04, 08:21 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Radio Stories
From:
(William)
Date: 9/24/2004 11:26 PM Central Standard Time
You conduct yourself politely and reasonably when Len's out-of-pocket,

and
then when you "team up" with him, you parrot him down to the diminutives

and
insults.

Yet you are Yell Dimuitive Man Complex (Yell DMC). Kind of like
Napolean, only far less important, actually insignificant.

Well, Brian, YOU stated that I could not be civil and address you by
name/etc...

Well for two weeks now I have addressed you as nothing OTHER than "Brian" I
have been painstakingly careful to not even allow myself the error of doing it
by reason of innocent typo.

It appears that the training is going well. Good job.

And here again you have dived right back into the name calling.

Couldn't help yourself.

Thanks. Thanks for proving me right...AGAIN.

You really ARE your own worst enemy.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, you have entered phase two of your training program. You will
be called names, yet you must remain civil. So far, so good.

bb