Old September 28th 04, 04:49 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Radio Stories
From: (William)
Date: 9/28/2004 7:22 AM Central Standard Time
(Len Over 21) wrote in message

"Boldface" applies to type font, "heavier" or denser than the original
typeface.

However, this applies to Steve as well. Notice the "heavier or
denser" look Steve has when all gussied up in his CAP Flight Suit?

You're welcomed to find out if the "heavier or denser look" is a masked
"jelly belly" or not.

So far, you've been hiding the Where and When of those famous
"seven hostile actions" you claim you were in while in the military.

Claims! How he makes claims!

So far, that's the only thing you can hold on to, Brain..Embrace it.

Tsk, tsk. A bald-faced LIE. :-)

Indeed.

So far, I think we can safely give you a 20-1 lead on unanswered claims,
Brain.

However you're STILL a liar. A BOLDFACED one at that.

Steve, K4YZ