Old October 3rd 04, 01:38 AM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: THANKS, Brian.
From:
(William)
Date: 10/1/2004 10:54 PM Central Standard Time
(Len Over 21) wrote in message

You remain a known liar.

It's not "pathological" anymore? Tsk.

He forgot. He'll use that word next time.

Does it matter?

Folks talk about the Pope all the time, but don't have to say "The
Catholic Pope". People are smart enough to know he's Catholic.

You are a pathological liar.

Sounds like a diagnosis. Are you licensed to make such a diagnosis?

Everyone else knows it. Too bad you don't
seek some of the "treatment" that you would suggest others need in order to
bring this very destructive personal trait under control, Brain.

I'm good. You're not.

You remain recalcitrant in efforts to validate
assertions you have made in public and you have yet again perpetrated an
effort to do other than what you claimed you would do.

Tsk, tsk! Nursie assumed the producer-director role of his nursieworld
epics...makes loaded questions, answers them himself...all to "prove"
others are liars.

He is the Avenging Angel of RRAP.

Nope.

And I don't have to answer my own questions in order to "prove" you wrong,
Lennie (and Brain by proxy...) Both of you have a penchant for setting
yourselves up for failure by not keeping your word, making assertions of fact
that are nothing of the sort, and generally not keeping your OWN stories
straight.

Steve, K4YZ

No evidence = liar.

Best of luck.