Old October 3rd 04, 08:51 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(William) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...

And I don't have to answer my own questions in order to "prove" you wrong,
Lennie (and Brain by proxy...) Both of you have a penchant for setting
yourselves up for failure by not keeping your word, making assertions of fact
that are nothing of the sort, and generally not keeping your OWN stories
straight.

Steve, K4YZ

No evidence = liar.

NOW you understand! (Thank God...I thought this was going to take
forever!)

NOW will you start to answer the questions put to you and AVOID
being FURTHER labled a liar, or will you continue despite having now
expressed understanding that "no evidence = liar"...???

You've taken the biggest step, Brain...Just a little bit more and
we'll have you back into society as a useful person yet!

Steve, K4YZ