Old October 3rd 04, 07:19 PM
William

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(William) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

Try crawling out of the fantasy of nursieworld and talk about the
subject. [see above on the header...it says "Canadian No Code
Proposal Open for Comment" not nursie's on-going battle with
anyone who doesn't agree with him...]

It's hardly been on-topic since one non-licensed respondent
chimed in with this bit of germane comment:

Search Result 8
From: Len Over 21 )
Subject: Canadian No Code Proposal Open For Comment
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 2004-09-01 21:18:57 PST

BTW, the Olay cosmetics company now has a body wash product
called "Ohm." [just saw it on the shelves at market today] I think
that will meet with some resistance in some U.S. ham circles...

Funny how your own smart mouth keeps coming back to bite ya on
the butt, isn't it, Your Putziness...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, "putz" and "butts" huh?

Always the very, very strange foci of your attention.

So you're back to calling people the Yiddish word for penis, even
after all the backchannel plea's from the PCTA Bosses. Thumbing your
nose at the Bosses just might be construed as "shooting off your
mouth." You're your own worst enemies.

Sorry, Brain, no "back channel pleas". (Note to TypoGod...It's
"pleas", not "plea's")

"thier"

Lennie's a putz. That's been proven. It's his own doing.

As for the butts, it's his own that he keeps showing out...

Hadn't noticed. But you seemed to be very attuned to any part of the
male anatomy that may or may not be showing.

Again,
it's his own doing. He got caught doing EXACTLY what he tells others
to not do. Documented. Proven. Didn't require any help from me.

Apparently it did. You're the only one remarking about it.

As for who is whose worst enemy, you should stop and do the math,
Brain.

I have, and I keep pointing it out. Then you claim I'm practicing
medicine w/o a license. Hi, hi!

Take your shoes off if you need extra help.

Please don't tell me that you have a "foot thing," too?