Old October 7th 04, 02:54 AM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: US Licensing Restructuring ??? When ???
From:
(William)
Date: 10/4/2004 7:14 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Gosh, I wonder who's running MARS?

All of the civilians who happen to have Amateur Radio licenses,

DoD runs MARS.

For DoD purposes, not Amateur purposes.

On MARS frequencies, not on Amateur frequencies.

With DoD regulations, not Amateur regulations.

Riley has nothing to do with it.

Didn't say he did.

You said that "MARS IS Amateur Radio!"

Riley is a regulator of Amateur Radio. Therefore Riley is a regulator
of MARS.

And without all those Amateurs as "Affiliates", there'd be no MARS. Just
MRS.

Mrs. Robeson?

that
without, would not be allowed to participate in the program.

If the military ran out of amateur radio volunteers, they would open
the doors to another volunteer group. MARS would continue.

And you know this...How...?!?!

The military tends to fill vacancies by changing the qualifications in
direct proportion to the number of applicants. Probably how you got
into the service.

SecDef chose you to hold some closely guarded secret...?!?!

Rummy? No, we're not that tight.

Or it would fold. There were strong rumors several years ago that it
would fold, even though there were plenty of Amateur volunteers.

No negative comment? Do you agree?

No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

Please tell me about third party agreements in MARS.

YOU tell ME what 3rd Party agreements have to do with any of
this...?!?!

Amateur Radio has third party agreements.

"MARS IS Amateur Radio

... MARS has third party agreements.

So what are they?

You tell me, Brain.

It's "Brian."

It was. Then you started back in with the "Yell DMC/Yell Yell/You're
nuts" routine.

But you are nuts.

Now you're back to being "Brain".

I kept my side of it up.

You couldn't handle yours.

You failed the stress test.

You tell me. You're the one making wild-eyed claims that "MARS
IS Amateur Radio!"

You've still not made a connection.

Then you're synapses are not firing.

You ARE still quoting out of context.

Quoted EXACTLY as you typed it.

You are still in denial.

You quoted one line out of a several paragraph post wherein I drew an
analogy between the spirit of volunteerism in both.

The spirit of volunteerism?

"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Americorps!"

Hi, hi!

You keep thinking you are making a point, but all you are doing is
succeeding in proving MY point that that one "line" is all you have to "come at
me" with.

Pretty lame, but then you ARE the Prince of Lameness.

Sucks to be you.

You almost excel at name-calling.

OK, if "MARS IS Amateur Radio," and in amateur radio CW is
allowed almost everywhere; where is CW allowed on MARS?

See the above.

You don't know.

Weren't you the one trying to check me out WRT my MARS experience?

Hi, hi! All bluff and bluster.

So where is CW allowed in MARS?

MARS is not Amateur Radio.

Quoted out of context again.

"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio!"

Quoted EXACTLY as you typed it.

Same one-liner dodge from answering any questions about your own

failed
misdeeds in Newsgroup Adventuring.

See the above.

You lied.

Nope. Not to you. Not to anyone here.

Every day.

Same putz.

Same potty mouth.

Nope. You've proved you earned it, Brain.

Enjoy it...embrace it...It's yours.

Steve, K4YZ

Nuts.