Old February 25th 04, 11:28 PM
Paul

Thanks to all those that have offered advice, I should have mentioned that I
am UK based.

I plan to put the antenna up this weekend so I will let the group know how I
get it goes with the TVI.

Cheers,

Paul

"Paul" wrote in message
Hi,

I would like to reposition my 2M/70cm Vertical (Diamond X50) to a higher
position.

One option is to mount it above the TV aerial, I understand that the

signal
radiation below the antenna is very small, does anyone have any experience
of a similar setup?

If so what kind of distances would you suggest between the antennae?

Obviously my main concern is TVI and poorer performance from the Diamond

due
to its close proximity to the TV aerial.

I'm using RG-213 for the Diamond and normal coax for the TV.

Cheers,

Paul