Old October 11th 04, 10:44 AM
Charles Brabham

"Ashford Bottimon" wrote in message
roups.com...

"Mr Ham Radio" wrote in message
THE LIFE OF RILEY

(massive load of crapola snipped)

I got tothe end of paragraph #2 and came
to the unmistakable conclusion, that
whomever took the time to write this
rambling tome, is desperately in need of
a padlocked rubber room and a strict regimen of
Luvox or Prozac with stuffed animal toys...

Yeah.... My "Troll-o-meter" pegged out too.

Some folks are so amused with themselves while drunk that they imagine that
they are suddenly literary geniuses. It's pretty easy to recognize this
literary "style", which reached its pinnacle of development in the southern
US during the years of reconstruction, following the civil war. Books of
"southern literature" from that period are difficult to find these days -
and even more diffiult to read as they mainly consist of maudlin drunken
ramblings that read much like this guy's post.

I don't think Luvox or Prozac would help nearly as much as a big pot of
strong coffee and some solid food, for a change. The guy needs to lay off
the suds ( or whatever ) for a while.

Hey, take a little break there, Mr Ham Radio. Give yourself a chance to
sober up, a little bit.

Charles, N5PVL

Charles, N5PVL