Old October 12th 04, 01:28 AM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Ya Screwed Up Again, Brain...
From:
(William)
Date: 10/11/2004 7:03 AM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 10/8/2004 5:48 AM Central Standard Time

Jim, Or it lowers me to Steve's level when I call him "Yell, Yell"
after years of abusing people on RRAP.

Only those who blatantly lie, deceive or otherwise try to be less than
honest as a matter of routine. You. Lennie. Mark Morgan. Vipul. Some

circle
of friends you run with.

I guess I should stay on the high road. Thanks for the encouragement.

You will never be "on the high road", Brain, except when you make a

wrong
turn.

You are as much a creature of habit as any of us, and you cannot stand

NOT be what you are used to being...In your case it is mistruthful and
deceitful.

And what's up with that guy nurse in Pennsylvania?

Still with the guys, eh, Brain...?!?! Your wife in on your

"alternative
lifestyle"...?!?!

Sheeeeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

No, no, it's not about being gay. It's about people dying. Lots of 'em.

Hey, didn't you deny making homosexual inuendo? Just another Robeson lie?

Of course.

It's not "innuendo" if it's true, Brain.

YOU asked about him, not me.

He's gay?