Old October 12th 04, 09:32 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Ya Screwed Up Again, Brain...
From: (William)
Date: 10/11/2004 7:33 PM Central Standard Time
(Quitefine) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

I want others to condemn his despicable behavio[u]r; the homosexual
and pedophile inuendo, and the suggestion that if you don't agree with
him that bricks may fly, tires may be slashed, and wives may be
terrorized.

Only *his* despicable behaviour? What about
similar despicable behaviour by others? Or are
they immune, for some reason?

Deiter says "one spammer at a time." I like that plan.

I say that no one else on here is making threats to harm others, so
I'll deal with that one first.

Who's making threats, Brain.

Please quote the post wherein someone made a threat.

Any objections?

Sounds like a bit of arrogant defiance.

Brain, are you finally getting a spine of your OWN...???

Steve, K4YZ