Old October 12th 04, 03:11 PM
I AM

You mean something like this?????

May 24, 2004

Mr. Daniel L. Jeswald
89 Wildman Road
Anniston, AL 36201

Amateur license W4NTI
Case #EB-2004-2561

Dear Mr. Jeswald:

Enclosed is a complaint we received about the operation of your station on
December 26, 2003, on 14.255 MHz. The complaint alleges profanity and
obscenity, as well as racial slurs.

Section 308(b) of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, gives the
Commission the authority to obtain information from applicants and licensees
about the operation of their station. Accordingly, you are requested to
review the complaint and respond to this office within 20 days.

In an inquiry of this type we are required to notify you that a willfully
false or misleading reply constitutes a separate violation made punishable
under United States Code Title 18, Section 1001.

Enclosure

CC: FCC South Central Regional Director

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
k.net...
If all you want is the 'status and the facts' and want no opinions then

YOU
TAKE YOUR OWN TIME TO RESEARCH THINGS.

Go to Google and type in "K1MAN". That should keep you busy for a while.

Dan/W4NTI

"Steve Nosko" wrote in message

"Mr Ham Radio" wrote in message
K1MAN DAILY TRANSMITTING (BULLETIN) SCHEDULE:

IARN AMATEUR RADIO TALK PROGRAM

You can listen to the program on 14.275 MHz. USB or 3.977 MHz. LSB at
5:30 A.M., 1 P.M., 4:49 P.M., 8 P.M., 12 midnight, and 3:00 A.M or

3.890
MHz. Amplitude Modulation at 6:23 P.M., and 9:30 PM - all Eastern

Local
Times. See www.K1MAN.com for further details. The talk show call-in
number is 1-800-262-9543

Back in '99, when I got active again, I happened across and was

surprised
hear these transmissions as it sounded like broadcasting to me. I read

few of the FCC things thereafter, but it dropped off the radar screen.

So...did he and the FCC come to terms on his station operation? What

was
the official resolution? or is he still a problem in the FCC's eyes?

Just after the status/facts - not interested in opinions.
--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.