Old October 14th 04, 08:03 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(N2EY) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Brain, you're an idiot.

Then why do you respond to him the way you do, Steve?

If you really do believe that "bb" is an idiot, then his behavior isn't

his
fault.

Like I said...You don't even have the skills to keep your own stories
straight.

If that's true, why not just point out the errors without all the

name-calling?

73 de Jim, N2EY

It's not my errors that he's really interested in correcting. It's
the opportunity for him to be an ass and somehow make it my fault.

PCTA extra Double Standard. Another PCTA extra obviously guilty
of bad conduct faults is slapped on the wrist with a damp hankie
and any NCTA commenting on that is guilty of a capital crime. :-)

Did you see his incorrect attribution?

Heh. Impossible to ignore.

I don't think the other PCTA extras are able to see it, though...

His whole argument hinges on the very thing that he got wrong, and
somehow I'm an idiot. Then Jim comes in and pats him on the back.

Nursie's newsgroup technique is simply to personalize each and
every thread and discussion with insults heaped on everyone who
doesn't agree with him. Doesn't really matter what the subject is,
it must boil down to his anger and antagonism against everyone
else. Gets tiring very quick.