Old October 15th 04, 04:32 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

Nursie's newsgroup technique is simply to personalize each and
every thread and discussion with insults heaped on everyone who
doesn't agree with him. Doesn't really matter what the subject is,
it must boil down to his anger and antagonism against everyone
else. Gets tiring very quick.

Welp, he continues to shoot his mouth off.

I never stopped to consider just how many stinkers were in amateur
radio, yet each time one shows up, he's usually wearing the 20WPM
badge very prominently.

I did notice the loud one pining for an Elecraft kit with the 160M/SSB
option. Hi, hi! I wonder if the rubberband man will notify him that
160M is for CW, as he did me? No, no, of course not.

He cracks me up though. He needs his wife to get off of her purse so
he can buy one. I thought he had both a nurses paycheck and a
disability check every month? Kind of obvious who really wears the
flight suit in that cockpit.