Old October 18th 04, 01:02 AM
Mike Coslo

Steve Robeson, K4CAP wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...

Does anyone in the group have a Butternut HF-6V? I bought a used one,
and some of the insulators have cracked.

I have new insulator material, but a couple of the pieces are missing
and I can't quite tell the length.

If you had pix, or if it was near enough that I could travel to get pix
of the offending parts, I would be most grateful.

I see where someone else gave you the link to Bencher...I also
have a copy of the manual for the CAP version that covers 65, 40 and
20 meters, if that would help at all...?!?

Thanks all! I was able to get a handle on the insulator size. I made
the new ones, and put the antenna up this afternoon. Now I just need to
hook up the ground wires and tune 'er up. This winter I'll be doing a
lot of comparison between the new one and my OCF dipole.

- Mike KB3EIA -