Old October 21st 04, 12:09 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: WHICH Extras, Brain?
From: (Steve Robeson K4CAP)
Date: 10/20/2004 6:00 PM Central Standard Time
From: "KØHB"

Date: 10/20/2004 5:37 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote

Nice story, Hans.

Thank you.

Read one almost like it in CQ a few years ago.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

Naturally you'll decline to cite the issue in which you read the story
and provide proof of your slimy ill-disguised accusation of plagarism.

Nope...I'll dig for it.

As for "slimy"...That goes with your ill-disguised attempts to be an
upstanding human being.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

So I'll call your bluff, Steve. Cite the CQ issue which contained this
story, not written by me, and I'll send a public apology "Letter to the
Editor" to my buddy W2VU, Editor of CQ. Your move. Put up or shut up.

fm:

to:

Dear Rich,

Some time ago a story appeared in CQ that told a story about a young,
recently licensed operator who made the mistake of using "CB" lingo on the
repeater.

The story went on to tell about a "crusty" old op that subsequently read
him the riot act on the air, causing the young op to rethink his Amateur
"career".

Can you help me locate this article?

Thanks!

Steve Robeson, LPN