Old October 21st 04, 05:25 AM
KØHB

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote

I asked him about the story without "who what when where why".

I asked him a benign question about a "CQ" story.

You made it a personal vendetta. Covering your butt.

Aw, gee, Steve, you make a nice whining tear-jerking lament out of it,
but you conveniently forgot the first part of the episode where you
"benignly" accused me of plagiarism. Now you cry out in dismayed
anguish about "cheap shots" when your accusation spirals down in flames.
Andersoneque misdirection, puffery, and posturing at its finest!

Sunuvagun!!!

36, de Hans, K0HB