Old October 21st 04, 07:39 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Cheap Shot Brokeslob...Why Am I Not Surprised?
From: "KØHB"
Date: 10/21/2004 12:10 AM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote

It scared the bee-jeebers out of you that YOUR bluff
was called and you had to do what you
could to tilt the playing field in your favor.

My offer stands, Steve. Cite the CQ issue which contained this story,
not written by me, and I'll send a public apology "Letter to the Editor"
to CQ. If my story came from CQ Magazine as you suggest, then nothing
which happens here on rrap or in emails to W2VU will magically erase it.
Show us the article.

You still haven't explained your actions, Hans.

Your move.

You've still not explained your actions, Hans.

Why the "heads up" when absolutely no reference to you or this forum was
made in MY letter...?!?!

Felt a need to "defend" yourself when no "threat" was made TO you...?!?!

36, de Hans, K0HB

Coward, extrodinaire.

Steve, K4YZ