Old October 21st 04, 07:49 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: WHICH Extras, Brain?
From: "JAMES HAMPTON"
Date: 10/21/2004 1:21 AM Central Standard Time
Hello, Hans

This group could learn something, but I doubt most are able.

To the group:

I was on Guam when Hans provided communications that the U.S. Navy couldn't.
Yep, ol' stupid Hans loaded up a fence and contacted KG6AAY on Guam and
communications were passed directly to ComNavMar.

So go ahead and say what you may; I know better and so does Hans.

Grow up and try and do something constructive.

There's a lot of "constructive" things that can be done in this world,
Jim. We all do what we can and in our own ways.

No one doubts that Hans has done many of the things he has said. Indeed,
there is much documented to prove his assertions.

However that's not MY current issue with him.

It seems Hans has a problem with anyone threatening his "authority" or
daring to take his bluffs. I wrote a very benign letter to Rich, W2VU at CQ
magazine to try and locate the article that I remembered reading.

Hans felt it necessary to give Rich a "heads up" letter that could do
nothing but induce prejudice on Rich's part in finding the item to which I
refered.

P L E A S E show me the "constructiveness" or "fairness" of Hans'
actions.

Inquiring minds, etc etc etc....

73

Steve, K4YZ