Old October 21st 04, 03:04 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: operator's licence vs. station licence
From: (William)
Date: 10/21/2004 7:28 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

I just KNOW there was a reason you posted the SAME post under two

different
threads, but I'll be darned if I know what it is.

And I'm trying to figure out how some club meeting int the 1960's has
anything to do with what's going on today.

Some generic club, with generic members, making generic comments that

may
or may not be germane.

Whew.

Steve, K4YZ

1. You are blind.

2. The club meeting was in 2003.

3. Kelly related the story for a reason.

4. Jim agreed with the "what IS his problem" remark.

5. Do your homework next time before shooting off your mouth.

I see it, Brain.

It STILL does not prove anything. Most of the comments were about your
scumbag buddy and HIS not taking a test that HE said he was going to take...but
hasn't.

1. I am not blind. I can SEE THROUGH your rants just fine.

2. You still refer to some club wherein some persons made some comments
that are completely relevent to that CLUB in particular, NOT Amateur Radio in
general. I am assuming it was the Franklin Radio Club or other such east coast
club.

3. Yes, he did.

4. Jim ACKNOWLEDGED Brian's remark which again pertained to the club in
particular, not Amateur Radio in general.

5. No homework was needed. I had 115 countries confirmed as a
General/Advanced, so I KNOW that getting the Extra, while helpful in some
regards, was not NECESSARY to DXing. I recommend that before running YOUR
mouth off YOU do your OWN homework.

For once.

Steve, K4YZ