Old October 22nd 04, 12:17 AM
William

Subject: WHICH Plagiarism, Steve?
From: "KØHB"

Date: 10/21/2004 10:43 AM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote

P L E A S E show me the "constructiveness" or "fairness" of Hans'
actions.

Inquiring minds, etc etc etc....

"Constructiveness" and "fairness"???? When attacked with unfounded and
untrue suggestions of wrongdoing (in this case, plagiarism) you will
never find me "fair" or "constructive". It was my intention to bare
your lie to public view, which I seem to have done.

I note in a message which the Editor of CQ sent to you and copied me, he
says:

"Dear Steve,

I did a search of our online database, which
extends back to 1990, and found nothing.
I also checked and found nothing in CQ VHF."

But keep looking, Steve, because my offer still stands. Cite the CQ
issue which contained this story, not written by me, and I'll send a
public apology "Letter to the Editor" of CQ.

Your move.

Put up or shut up.

Uh huh.

I see you've completely ignored the fact that I published that letter
already and APOLOGIZED for having for having got that attribute wrong.

And you misquoted Rich's letter.

Typical.

You truly ARE a scumbag, Hans.

I thought it was just a "summer thing".

Steve, K4YZ

Hmmm? Doesn't look like an apology even though he admitted to getting
it wrong. Just what does it take for Steve to act like a human being?