Old October 25th 04, 02:49 AM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: operator's licence vs. station licence
From:
(William)
Date: 10/24/2004 6:58 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message

. com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

1. Still doesn't change the "message", whichg has nothing to do

with YOUR
assertion that "numerous Extras" thumb their noses at lower class

operators.
You still haven't provided a single valid quote.

See how you twist everything?

Nothing's "twisted", Brain, except your perceptions of reality.

You have twisted my words, substituting "numerous" for "several."

Now you lie about it.

Apology?

Right after your "I acknowledge that my accusation about Steve not
acknowledging errors or making apologies was wrong and I apologize to him" hits
the streets, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

You are an unrepentant sinner. You'll get to deal with a higher power
at a later date. Best of Luck.