Old October 25th 04, 06:42 PM
Brian Kelly

impact loads. Apparently analyses are showing that if one or another
of the tower's steel stucture had been properly insulated it might
have not come down. There's a congressionally-mandated technical
report in the works which gets into the topic in depth which should be
released soon and is reported to pass out some spankings.

I was at a presentation made by the head of the engineering team that
investigated the Twin towers disaster.

^^^^

"The" engineering firm?? Do you have any idea just how *many*
engineering firms have been involved in the WTC disaster??

Um, I said TEAM Brian. I didn't say FIRM!

QSL.

I ain't lying.

I still have his presentation, I will get his name for you.

Good, I'll take it if you find it and chase him down.

- Mike KB3EIA -

w3rv