Old February 28th 04, 09:12 AM
Peter

Default Directional antenna

Hi all.

I have a need for a direction antenna. I only know of Yagi's and have
been searching the google type search engines for info and shareware
to design one and only seem to be able to find DOS programs or
ANALYSIS software.

I really do not understand a lot of the stuff the analysis software
will tell me but basically I would like to enter a freq, the number of
reflectors etc, the diameter of the reflectors and have it spit out a
bit of a drawing with dimensions and lengths. Again it doesn't have to
be a Yagi but I have access to square box aluminium and solid
aluminium rod. I need to know such things like "Are the reflectors etc
bonded to the centre or electricaly isolated" and stuff like that.

Can anyone give me a URL that will help me out instead of waiding
through the useless info (useless cause I don't understand all the
tech stuff) on google etc?

Regards, Peter