Old October 26th 04, 02:22 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Steveo wrote in message ...
N8WWM DOUG ADAIR (Psychiatrist to keyclowns)
wrote:
mewled like the goofy nutjob
he is in message ...
"FT-1000MP MARK-V" wrote:
Radio terrorist.

ND8V

Mopeydopey, keykween, federal criminal, has chip implanted to make him
post on command. Stalker: goes to peoples' houses he doesn't like and
takes pictures and then posts them on the internet. Sissy ass who
cried to get his way whith his mommy and daddy when he wanted toys and
candy. Cries same way now when someone tells him he is an illegal
keyclown. Soon to come: Webpage showing that mopeydopey's ip addy is
the same one that signs people up for pornographic web sites. Another
webpage soon to come that shows the pic of mopey's little 2 gerbil on
a treadmill car and his license plate, along with scanned Ohio Bureau
of Motor Vehicles report on owner of the vehicle in question. I am
reliably told that one is going all over the internet.

Google HIM for the weird asshole value.

LMAO! Witness the melt down of N8WWM..his buzzard has come home to roost!

Hey Doug, how are the dementia treatments working out for you?

I dunno, limpwrist. Finish your treatment and then post some more. We
will evaluate your posts and let you know. Now, back to the Petro
bathroom for your sissy self.