Old October 26th 04, 09:45 PM
robert casey

Mike Coslo wrote:

Of course there was the PROFESSIONAL pilot who tried to roll a B-52 at
low
altitude.

Did you see the case study of that one, Jim? Spooky! Too bad so many
of the folk flying with him knew they were probably going to die some
day with him at the yoke.

I saw a picture of an Air Force plane that was about to
fly right into the ground at their airport. Seems the
pilots were doing some silly frat boy stunt (mooning the
guys in the control tower) and lost control. It was a
plane similar if not in fact a B52. This happened years
ago.

Is your computer "State Of The Art", complete with broadband connection?

If we owns PC's, we isn't state of the art.

Once a model of a PC hits the stores, it's already
obsolete.

Heck, the only HF radio equipment you've admitted to owning is over 20
years
old. Definitely not "State Of The Art", yet you lecture others about it.

Random though mode on:

I have a 1987 Transciever. IC-745. Suits me just fine. All digital
(excluding the necessary analog bits)

Wow, even digital radios are getting old hat.

Radios age much better than PCs.