Old October 28th 04, 12:41 AM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Designed And Built By PROFESSIONALS....
From:
(William)
Date: 10/27/2004 9:58 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

I have made other apologies in this forum before, Brain. (Care to ask
Cecil, among others?)

There's a blast from the past. Cecil departed here years ago, but you
have made mountains of false accusations since Cecil's departure.

"Blast from the past"...?!?!

Yup. Cecil hasn't posted here in eons. That means your apology to
Cecil is ancient history.

Cecil's been the topic of discussion here for several weeks...Including
YOUR suggestion that you might "...pull a Cecil..."

Indeed. But I don't recall Cecil commenting.

And I've already shown where I got my attributions wrong with Hans' story
vs the one I read in QST.

An error. I admitted it and apologized fror it.

It wasn't the attributions that you should apologize for. It was the
accusation of plagiarism.

Unlike you, Brian P. Burke, who is an unashamed liar.

Period.

That's another of your false accusations.

So far you've not been able to delineate ANY facts, Brain.

Nor have you kept pace with your own rhetoric.

Steve, K4YZ

No one can keep pace with your unfounded accusations.

Such as...???

Sheesh! I said "No one." If I had known someone who could keep pace
with your false accusations, I would have said who.