Old October 28th 04, 12:22 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Designed And Built By PROFESSIONALS....
From: (William)
Date: 10/28/2004 4:15 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Please recall my recent aopolgy to Dee. And I apologized for the right
thing.

I stand corrected...And I did too, Brain.

Unless you can prove otherwise?

We still have that "Steve doesn't admit errors or apologize" thing out
there.

When are you going to live up to your own rhetoric, Brain?

It wasn't the attributions that you should apologize for. It was the
accusation of plagiarism.

Hello?

I guess it would be too much to ask you to go back and look at the thread
I made specifically FOR that purpose, Burke?

Within the last 7 days you've made numerous assertions of fact that

were
patently false when you made them, and that error pointed out by more than

one
person.

You're in the liar mode again.

Nope.

YOU stated, hours AFTER I had done exactly that thing, that I never admit
mistakes nor did I apologize.

It's still out there, Brain.

Are you going to own up to it, or do we just let it drop on the chance
that we'll cross paths one day and settle up face-to-face?

Sheesh! I said "No one." If I had known someone who could keep pace
with your false accusations, I would have said who.

The "such as" comment was not directed at "who" but at "what".

Then you need to work on your presentation.

Nope.

You need to work on your character. You're still a lying loser.

Steve, K4YZ