Old February 28th 04, 09:44 PM
Fred

So which one is correct of these 2 scenarios, is one of the balun's bad?

Thanks for the reply!!

1) When I do a continuity check on the new TV type balun I get a dead short
when connecting my meter across the two leads. I get nothing at the F
connector... like it is not even connected to the leads.

2) When I do a check of my old balun (that is cracked and weathered) I get a
dead short from the center of the F connector to either of the leads.. I get
nothing at the outside of the F connector. I also get the dead short when
testing across the leads.

"'Doc" wrote in message ...

Fred,
That sounds about right, ought to work okay.
'Doc