Old November 1st 04, 02:57 AM
OH YEAH

"D. Stussy" wrote in message
g...
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Bill Fane wrote:
This is outrageous!

I am resigning my ARRL membership today.

The ARRL announced it is endorsing John Kerry for
president. I always knew the league was a leftist
organization, and now they have proved it by endorsing
Kerry. I predict a flurry of resignations. The ARRL really
stepped in it this time!

If this were actually true, then the ARRL can kiss their non-profit status
goodbye....

What difference does it make. IF the FCC is selling Ham down the tubes via
the BPL and the ARRL was - 1. agreeing to it -or- 2. not powerful enough
to stop it, it won't matter much longer. Soon Ham will be a bust, ARRL will
be gone because there won't be a need for any members and so on. I dropped
out of the ARRL a long time ago for a couple reasons. Personally, I think
they got too big for their shorts, now they may have to eat them.

I met a couple of the losers who were voted in to be representatives. Man,
they thought their **** didn't stink. Wonder what they'll do if the plug is
pulled. They won't be able to act like big shots anymore.

TRM