Old November 2nd 04, 12:07 AM
garigue

"Dave" wrote in message

What has the ARRL done to encourage minorities to take up
ham radio as a hobby? What do ham radio clubs do to
promote ham radio among minorities? Why would a person
of color want to become a ham radio operator?

Dave

Hello Dave ....If they live in the mid-Mon Valley or in SW Pa. ( if they
want to drive) have them e-mail me at . for the no-code Tech
course info offered by the Monessen ARC which starts in January. Hmmmmm
let me think ....Why would a "person of color" want to be a ham .......
maybe just maybe its because it is a lot of fun.

God Bless and 73 KI3R Tom Popovic Belle Vernon Pa.