Old November 2nd 04, 06:09 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(William) wrote in message om...

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...

Subject: An Apology To Hans
From:
(William)
Date: 10/26/2004 9:23 PM Central Standard Time

Shamed into it by the NCTA. I guess we do have a use.

You have shamed NO ONE, least of all me, into anything, Brain.

Then you have no shame, a'la Clinton.

This was the "Bloody Nose Justification", Brain.

You've been chastising OTHERS for a week now over "apologizing" for making
errors, etc, however YOU have yet to make good on assertions and mistruths that
were uttered AFTER comments were made that made your assertions utterly
rediculous.

That old song and dance is getting, well, older. But it's good to see
you apologize for making such stupid accusations at least this time.

So where are YOUR apologies for making assertions that were, even
before you uttered them in this forum, proven wrong, Brain?

Brian P. Burke is a liar.

Steve, K4YZ