Old November 2nd 04, 12:34 PM
AB8MQ

BP whined in message
"Cry_Keyclowns_Cry" wrote in
lkaboutradio.com:

Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
By all means look up ND8V on QRZ. The reading is interesting to say

the
least.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Hi Leland, that is pretty crazy stuff. I still don't think ND8V is as
big of a Ham Radio Embarrassment than N8WWM is. I didn't see anything
about ND having a felony record or making the Rain Report for jamming
repeaters..N8WWM is one very sick individual who has a court ordered
shrink, and can't hold onto an ISP.

Mopeydopey tries to buddy up to Leland...pweeze weewand stop that
meaaan man fwum making fun of meeee and my sissy ways HARDEEHARHAR

Were you and "Woger" Wiseman, both conceived in the same garbage can??

Still have that lisp fromn sucking so many ****** dicks, like your
mommy? You were conceived when the abortion doctor inserted that wire
coat hanger...you still have part of it embedded in your oblong skull.